These Terms of Service contain the terms and conditions that govern all use of our Platform (as defined below) and Services (as defined below) and all content, services and/or products available on or through the Platform (collectively, the “Quantium Services”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND/OR OTHERWISE USING THE QUANTIUM SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE PLATFORM OR THE QUANTIUM SERVICES.
Company may, in its sole discretion, elect to suspend or terminate access to, or use of the Quantium Services to anyone who violates these Terms.
The original language of these Terms is English. Company may make available translations for convenience. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms of Service, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Account: the primary means for accessing and using the Company Services
- Country: where Company or the owners/founders of Company are based, in this case is Singapore.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, person or affiliates or 3rd party services provider of Customer that accesses the Company Services for initial evaluation, assessment of Quantium Services prior to formal usage or existing Customer using Quantium Services for ongoing data management.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Company and use the services.
- Feature: a function or set of functions providing a particular capability within Quantium Services as determined by the Company.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Round Square or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Platform: Company applications including Quantium CORE, Quantium EDGE and Quantium SmartPage
- Service: refers to the service provided by Company as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Company’s product websites which can be accessed via following URLs: https://www.quantiumcore.com; https://www.quantiumedge.com; https://quantiumcore.chinacloudsites.cn/; https://edge.chinacloudsites.cn/; https://quantium-fof.chinacloudsites.cn/ or their sub domains or domains with identical names under other top domains and owned by Company.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Company to use the Services.
Logging in Into an Account. Company shall provide Customer with a username and password (“Login Credentials”) to be used to log in to its Account unless the Customer uses the single sign-on Feature or another service to log in. These Login Credentials must not be used by multiple persons. If Customer has designated several Users, each User will be provided with separate Login Credentials. Customer and each User are responsible for keeping confidential all login credentials associated with an Account. Customer must promptly notify Company:
- of any disclosure, loss or unauthorized use of any Login Credentials;
- of a User’s departure from the Customer’s organization;
- of a change in a User’s role in the Customer’s organization;
- of any termination of a User’s right for any reason.
Non-use and Non-disclosure. Customer shall not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any prototypes, software or other tangible objects which embody the Company’s Confidential Information and which are provided to the party hereunder, nor shall the Customer otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the software, documentation or data; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the software; use the software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
Additional Features. Company may from time to time make additional Features available through the Quantium Services, which may be subject to Additional Terms. The Customer’s use of any such Feature is subject to their acceptance of Additional Terms presented within the relevant Feature or these Terms of Service.
Security Responsibilities: Customer shall be responsible for maintaining the security of access to Customer’s Account (“Security Access”). Any loss of data or attempted or actual access or use of the Service(s) resulting from a breach of Security Access shall be the sole responsibility of Customer.
Customer obligations. Customer agrees to: (a) provide reasonable information and assistance to Company to enable the Services to be rendered; (b) comply with all applicable local, state, provincial, national, federal and foreign laws in connections with its use of the Services; (c) notify Company immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of the Services; (d) designate a qualified employee as Customer’s administrator for the Services; (e) collect, input, update all Authorized Users data and material provided for use in connection with the Services.
Non-payment of Service Charges: If the Service Charges are more than thirty (30) days overdue, then, following a notification of suspension, Company may suspend Customer’s access to the Service(s), including, without limitation, Customer’s Account, until such unpaid Subscription Charges are paid in full. Customer further acknowledges that Company is not required to serve notices for late payments of Subscription Charges.
Data Export: Company strongly recommends that Customer export all Service Data before Customer terminates Customer’s Account. Where the Service Data is retained and can be exported, Customer may contact Company within such Data Retention Period to export Customer’s Service Data. Service Data cannot be recovered once it is deleted.
Indemnification by Customer: Customer will indemnify and hold Company and Company’s Affiliates harmless against any claim brought by a third party against Company, and its respective employees, officers, directors, and agents arising from or related to use of the Service(s) by Customer in breach of the Terms.
Anti-Corruption. Customer agrees that neither the Customer, nor any of Customer’s respective officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, intermediaries or any other person or entity acting on the Customer’s behalf, has taken, been offered, or will take any action, directly or indirectly, in violation of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended, or any other applicable anti-corruption or anti-bribery laws, in connection with the Terms and the Service(s) provided hereunder, including without limitation any illegal or improper bribe, kickback, payment, gift, or thing of value from any of the Company’s employees or agents.
If the Customer learns of any violation of the above restriction, the Customer will use reasonable efforts to promptly notify the Company at email@example.com.